The immediate Past-President shall:
- Coordinate all required election processes.
- Chair a committee which includes two Past-Presidents and two past award winners, for the purpose of awarding and recognizing exemplary service to NEACUHO and to the profession.
- Provide direct liaison contact to standing committees.
- Complete and submit all required state and federal documents regarding NEACUHO’s annual operations including, but not limited to, non-profit status, insurance renewal, and conflict of interest waiver.
- Accept delegated responsibilities the President may assign.