Special Election Timeline:
- Elections will be held Tuesday, February 7, 2023- Tuesday, February 14, 2022. If necessary, a run-off will be held the following week
Duties of Elected Officers:
- Responsible for the overall management of the organization.
- Attend the annual conference and all Executive Board meetings, as well as Elected Officer meetings called at the discretion of the President for the general administration of conducting business and activities.
- Adhere to established NEACUHO guidelines for processes which include but are not limited to, Committee chair appointments, financial transactions, and publications guidelines.
- Assist in the ongoing efforts of member recruitment.
- As a professional in a volunteer organization, if personal circumstances or professional duties begin to hinder the ability to perform the duties listed, it is expected that a resignation letter be forwarded to the President; or in the case of the President, to the immediate Past-President.